cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3320 Wireless Printer Status Online But Does Not Print

Eli
Apprentice

Hi all,

Hope someone can help with this hurdle I'm having. I just bought a Wireless TS3320 and set it up using the online driver setup. I've printed out a alignment page from my computer and it worked. I've scanned documents to my computer and it works. However, when I go to print a document (that's not part of the maintenance functions) I get the box that tells me the "Printer is online" but nothing prints. When I open up the queue it says the document status is printing but nothing prints out. Yes the power is on and yes there is a good signal going from computer to printer. 

Not sure what else to try?

Any help would be great. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Eli,

There are a few things that we would need to narrow down to figure out the cause of this issue. I recommend contacting our chat team.The real time support would be most beneficial in this case.

To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements