cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 202 won't connect to MacBook Air running OS Monterey 12.6

lorihunter
Apprentice

Can not add the printer - with the message Apple does not support this - contact Canon.  The printer worked great with my work laptop (DELL) but want this for home use. I've uninstalled and restarted it. There is a list of printers to add but this model is not on the list. 

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Looks like Catalina is the last supported macOS.

If you connect via USB looks like it should work as an AirPrint printer.

Screenshot 2023-02-05 194738.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I tried this and the TS 202 is still not listed as an option. Appreciate the help!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at (866) 261-9362 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I've called that number multiple times and can not get to an agent for support. The automated system is not recognizing my phone number even though I set up a My Canon account. I guess I need to return this printer since it's been an exercise in frustration starting with the fact that the printer is not sold with a USB cable and when purchased at the big box retailer, they had none in stock. Not your problem, I get it, but Canon has made this ridiculously difficult to set up a printer.

James_C

Hi Lorihunter!

If you created your account here https://canon.us/3I2vZvU ensure you are calling from the phone number registered. If the issue continues, try the forget password option. If needed, our friendly support team can help. Give them a call at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)

We hope this helps!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements