cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Print & Layout - PRO-10 - Not finding printer

youngja
Apprentice

I have a canon pro-10 printer, installed drivers and accessible by all other programs.  Have installed the Professional Print & Layout software but it will not find the printer.

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, youngja!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PP&L doesn't support the earlier Pro- printers. It's not on the support site for download. You need Print Studio Pro.

Canon Support for PIXMA PRO-10 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

youngja
Apprentice

Running w10 os.  is this software standalone or just a plugin to LR/PS.  Is there a link to this software?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

It is a plugin and standalone. 
You said you already downloaded it. 
As I stated above, the Pro-10 (and Pro-100 that I have) are not supported. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I downloaded pp&l.  You mentioned print studio pro.. is there a link to standalone software?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sorry, I misunderstood. PSP is plug-in only for Lightroom, Photoshop and Canon DPP. You can download it at the Canon support page for the Pro-10. 

If you don't have any of those software products but want a stand-alone printing software you could investigate Qimage One by Binartem software.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements