cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro with MAC Ventura 13.3.1 and Canon Pro-100

canonsky
Enthusiast

An anomaly, it seems.  After many months of not being able to use PSP with Ventura, I was able to make it work on one computer but not another with similar operating system.  The change came after I found that Canon has upgraded to Print Studio Pro 2.2.6.  The early version 2.2.5 did not work with the PSP and Ventura.  Of course, I still cannot understand why the printing software works on an M1 laptop but not on the iMac; PSP does not show under Automation Tools on the desktop.  Would like to know why that's happening. Anyone have a similar issue? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found a solution. I made sure that the Print Studio Pro folders appear in the Plug-Ins file and in the PSElements file.  I copied the file from the Elements area and put the copy into the Plug-Ins area.  That enabled me to use PSP.  

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

EduardoAlemao
Enthusiast

You may need to open Ps using Rosetta..... it works

Eduardo, 

I thought that Rosetta would open by itself when it was needed.  How to I open Rosetta?  Thanks.

Yes it does but it greyed the Print and Layout plugin so no switching between the two as of yet. This was with Ventura 13.3.1 running on a M2 Pro chip, 24.4.1 Photoshop release.

EduardoAlemao
Enthusiast

Go to Applications folder / Adobe Photoshop. Command + i on the app / check the box

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 06.00.38.png

Rosetta feature not available with Elements.

I found a solution. I made sure that the Print Studio Pro folders appear in the Plug-Ins file and in the PSElements file.  I copied the file from the Elements area and put the copy into the Plug-Ins area.  That enabled me to use PSP.  

Announcements