cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6220 won't connect to network

ChefLebowski
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG6220 printer and it was working fine ever since i bought it.  Suddenly it will not connect to my network.  I am recieving an error message when I try to connect saying "check access point settings and try again."  I have not changed any settings and am unsure how to proceed.  I am using a mac mini and for any other necessary info, please feel free to ask.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi ChefLebowski! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help HERE

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Crista
Whiz

Hi ChefLebowski! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help HERE

Thanks!

wperpetuo
Contributor

i just bought a week ago a new Pixma G6020 and did install everyting and was having problem with WI-Fi connection, and decide to use a cable to connect to my Mac PC, but everytime i try to print someting the computer doesnt find the printer and have to intall all again, please help !!!!!

its a Pixma g6020 the cumputer doesnt find it, and need to reinstall it everyday

Hi wperpetuo,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i did trust all canon products and had so many itens from cameras to printers and never had any problem with until i buy a printer pixma G6020, OMG, i bought it August 23, 2019 its almost one month and couldin't use,, because can not install it, and they have the worse support ever, if you call the canon support machine will answer and ask some questions and put you on hold until you get disconnected, this very anoying, so disappointed,

thanks Patrick, but they never answer,

Hello Patrick almost 3 months and my G6020 still not working, trying to contact the customer service to get any help and nobody answear ?

does this phone really exist?  Smiley Frustrated

Swallis
Apprentice

I have the exact same printer and am having the exact same issue.  It was working fine, nothing has been changed and one day it just decided not to connect to my network.  We have tried multiple times to reconnect and it looks like it's connected on the printer but both of our computers say the printer is offline.  We have a PC.  Let me know if you need other info to help on this.

Thank you!

Announcements