cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5151 - Canon app wants to use wrong paper source and size

Beddie
Apprentice

I'm having trouble printing wirelessly from Android, using TS5100.  I have the Canon Print app installed.

It keeps insisting on using the rear paper feed and the wrong paper size. I am set up to use the front feed with A4 paper and this works perfectly when I connect my laptop via USB.

Any suggestions welcome as it's annoying and was OK.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Beddie!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS5100 series.  The model number should be on the front of the print at the lower right corner of the control panel. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for your reply, Danny,

It's a TS5151

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Our team here at Canon USA does not sell or support the PIXMA TS5151. It looks like it may be a Canon UK exclusive.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements