cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 Unable to Connect the wireless printer

soundar_007
Apprentice

Hi All,

I am getting frustrated, recently i changed my internet service provider, since then i am unable to connect to my canon ts3322 printer in a wireless mode, i went through lot of videos but useless, request your help how to connect to my printer or factory reset and set up the wireless connection using my new internet service provider????????????????????????????😭

4 REPLIES 4

Debbievolpe
Apprentice

@soundar_007 wrote:

Hi All,   targetpayandbenefits

I am getting frustrated, recently i changed my internet service provider, since then i am unable to connect to my canon ts3322 printer in a wireless mode, i went through lot of videos but useless, request your help how to connect to my printer or factory reset and set up the wireless connection using my new internet service provider????????????????????????????😭

Hello,   

To factory reset your canon TS3322 printer and set up a wireless connection with your new internet service provider follow these steps: First of all press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. After that release the button and wait for the Wi-Fi light to flash quickly. Follow the printer's instructions to connect it to your new Wi-Fi network using the canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app.   

I am having the same problem and the reset doesn't help. When I select the Canon_ij_ in my wifi networks, it says not connected but that's what I'm trying to do, connect it!

im getting an error where my scanner works but my printer is not found?????????????????????????

You might try to re-install the software from THIS LINK. It usually reassociates your printer with your WiFi and re-installs the proper drivers. 

Announcements