cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620a suddenly won't print a complete PDF file. Only titles etc but no content.

rracer
Apprentice

my printer will only print parts of a pdf document.  leaving off whole sections, like addresses or bar codes

I am using a window 10 computer, the printer is connected by USB cable. I reloaded drivers

the printer is TR8620a

the current version is 1.002

driver reloaded  is    md__-win-tr8600_tr8630-1_04-ea34_2

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, rracer!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof), which applications you're trying to print from, and whether this is also happening with non-PDF files. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using windows 10 OS, the printer is connected by USB cable. I attached my windows 11 laptop with USB and had the same printing failure. I first tried to print from the Outlook email program, then I saved the file and opened it with Adobe . both methods failed.

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎10/‎19/‎2022
OS build 19045.4046
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

All the window updates have been done

I am able to print jpeg and docx files correctly

I install the latest version of Adobe 

Hi,

As a test, could you please print a nozzle check from your printer using the steps HERE. Once it prints, please take a picture of it and attach it to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Announcements