cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 won't print wirelessly - HELP

echung168
Contributor

I've had this PIXMA model for about 5 years now and it was working fine printing wirelessly. I don't know when the problem started on my desktop computer but I tried printing one day maybe about a month ago and it wouldn't print. After some tinkering both software and hardware, it printed and now won't print again. It won't print from my desktop, my phone, or my iPad. Wirelessly prints fine from my father's iPhone and iPad.

My desktop is on an extended Google WiFi Router that is connected to the main router in my dad's room. The router is from AT&T and acts as both the original router and WiFi station. My desktop is connected to the Google Router. I usually have the WiFi selection turned off on my desktop. I tried printing with the WiFi turned on AND off. I tried changing the WiFi selections to both my home WiFi and Google WiFi. Same with my own iPhone and iPad. On my phone I've tried printing with AND without WiFi. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Canon software drivers. I have restarted my computer to let those installations take effect. I did believe I did a new setup installation by plugging the printer into my desktop using an Amazon Basics cord since the printer is in the room next to mine. (Yes, I needed to order a longer cord for this process.)

I'm at a loss of what to do next.

1 REPLY 1

echung168
Contributor

Help

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements