cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3270 connection issue, printer goes offline

VENUS5PSYCHE
Apprentice

I recently bought my printer. I was able to add it as my printer on mac after numerous tries. It shows online but when I try to print something it goes offline. I tried with my phone same thing. It shows connected to wifi on the printer itself. I printed the network configuration page and it seems that there is no issue. Anyone having the same issue? if yes i will just return it and buy a different brand.

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which version of macOS are you using? Do you connect to your printer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi?  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

I’m using Sonoma 14.2.1 for my Mac and iOS 17.2 for my iPhone. I was trying to connect via wifi and tried direct connection as well but no luck. I can’t print anything as the printer goes offline after sending a job to print. 

I am having trouble printing from my iPhone.  Printer shows online but on my iPhone offline.  Sometimes if I’m lucky after several minutes I can get it to connect.  It always shows no air printer found.

Staceyt43
Apprentice

Having same issue. Has anyone responded?

Announcements