cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help wirelessly connecting my PIXMA TS3300 to my laptop

Amylogamy
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a Canon TS3300 that is perfectly working wired to my desktop. I also have a laptop that I would like to connect wireless. Right now the printer shows in my laptop but it says it is OFFLINE. I believe I had somebody online help me connect the laptop before and it printed but this was a couple of years a ago. I have never tried to print again until today from the laptop. Is it possible to have both computers connected to the printer, one wired and the other wireless? That is one of my questions. Secondly, how do I reconnect the laptop wireless with my WiFi again so that it shows online. Also when I first got this laptop it was Windows 10 now it is Windows 11.

I would greatly appreciate your help!!!!

Amy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Amy,

The TS3300 series was manufactured in more than one country.  Do you happen to know the exact model number of your device?

The drivers found here should allow you to install your device: 

Canon Support for PIXMA TS3320 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

This is the installer (Print and Scan) for Windows 11

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAxMDM1NTAz&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

I recommend that you not try to use the printer with USB and wireless simultaneously.  Using wireless is most versatile as it allows any device regardless how it connects to your network to print.  

The Wireless Connection Assistant can be used to connect the printer to a wireless network. Link below

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNjIxOTA1&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Note:  I suggest you remove the printer from your computer, then uninstall its software, restart and use the wireless connection assistant to connect the printer to the wireless network.  Once that is done, you can install its drivers on the PCs you want to use the printer with.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Amy,

The TS3300 series was manufactured in more than one country.  Do you happen to know the exact model number of your device?

The drivers found here should allow you to install your device: 

Canon Support for PIXMA TS3320 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

This is the installer (Print and Scan) for Windows 11

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAxMDM1NTAz&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

I recommend that you not try to use the printer with USB and wireless simultaneously.  Using wireless is most versatile as it allows any device regardless how it connects to your network to print.  

The Wireless Connection Assistant can be used to connect the printer to a wireless network. Link below

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNjIxOTA1&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Note:  I suggest you remove the printer from your computer, then uninstall its software, restart and use the wireless connection assistant to connect the printer to the wireless network.  Once that is done, you can install its drivers on the PCs you want to use the printer with.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi,

Thank you so very much for your help. I already had the printer installed and through and easy tutorial on YouTube I was able to bring it online. Then I used your link  for the Wireless Connection Assistant to connect the printer via WiFi.That did the job.

I am so very happy that now I can print from my laptop.

Thank you so very much again and have a great weekend!!!!!!

Amy

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thank you Amy, for your reply and feedback.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Arthur

Oops, sorry about the info posted before! We do see your model was indeed made in the US.

We're happy that shadowsports was able to find a solution that worked! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements