cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden (or alternative) for managing scanned images on TR8620a

knsunberg
Contributor

My TR8520 died.  I purchased a TR8620a understanding it to be the successor to the TR8520 but have not opened/installed it just yet.

With my TR8520 I managed scans from the Canon Quick Menu with the Application Settings in Scan Settings set to  open "My Image Garden".  When I exited from scanning, "My Image Garden" opened and from there I was able to create, edit (delete, rotate, rearrange pages), save the images to a pdf file.  It appears that My Image Garden may not be supported for the TR8620a.  Do I understand correctly that I won't be able to use this same technique with the TR8620a?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While My Image Garden is not listed under the software for the TR8620A you can still download the driver and see if the program will detect with your printer. 

If it does not, you are still able to scan and adjust scan settings via IJ Scan Utility which install with the printer/scanner driver. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements