cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF656Cdw driver for macOS Sonoma

mohamedmarzouk
Apprentice

I am trying to download the drivers of the canon #MF656Cdw printer but could not download the drivers of macOS 

Sonoma from the given link when it asks about the serial number, I don't know why could not download this drivers ? 
I entered the serial number many times 

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

May I ask where are you trying to download drivers from?  I just downloaded the print and scanner driver for Sonoma and did not receive any prompts to enter a serial number.  Use the link below.

Canon Support for Color imageCLASS MF656Cdw | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

mohamedmarzouk
Apprentice

Thank you, 
It is working.
I was trying to download the firmware in the same page "MF656Cdw Firmware Update Tool V04.01 [macOS 10.13 - macOS 14]" that was asking about the serial number.
Anyway, Now I used the printer easily on Sonoma. Thank you too much 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

Glad it worked out.  You can update the printer's firmware from the printer's control panel.  Just scroll to the right. You'll see it.  Tap once and wait. It takes about 90 seconds. The printer downloads the update file In the background, displays the upgrade message and restarts again when complete.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements