cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF455dw MF Scan Utility Driver Not Installed

honoredu
Apprentice

Hello, I downloaded MF Scan Utility and installed. When I open MF Scan Utility, it said "A scanner driver supporting this software is not installed. Install it and try again."  I installed the piniter driver "Canon Generic Plus UFR II and it prints fine but the MF Scan Utility is not working property. Does anyone had same problem or solved this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I know exactly what this error is caused by and how it can be resolved.  I'd be happy to provide you with a link to the software that you need in order to fix it, but you'll need to tell us the model of your Canon printer and the operating system you're using it with.

Thank you 😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you very much for your help!

I have Canon imageCLASS MF455dw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer with Window 11 Home operating system.

I also using TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System (Deco X55) Wireless Router and Extender.

I really don't know which one cause this problem..

Thanks again.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

For Windows 10/11, this should solve the problem.  Close the MF Scan Utility and run this download.  Then open the program and retest.  Please report your results:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNjg2NTAz&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I will report you tonight (Eastern Time) when I go home. 

Thank you very much.

Announcements