cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G620 connection problems.

greemp
Apprentice

90% of the time when I try to print from my Macbook, iPhone, or android phone, the printer cannot be found. When I try to reconnect to the printer from my mac, it says "Unable to communicate with the printer at this time. Unable to connect to ‘Nikipee._ipp._tcp.local.’ due to an error. Would you still like to create the printer?" When I select connect, I get the message "An error occurred while trying to add the selected device. Unable to communicate with the printer at this time."

Currently I cannot print from any devices. The printer is on, and prints test pages from the device. It shows it is connected, and appears in my list of bonjour printers, but I cannot connect. When I enter the printer IP address it says "This site can’t be reached 100.84.245.30 took too long to respond."

This is not a new problem. I have had very unreliable service from this printer. I have reset it a number of times.

I have probably managed to successfully print about 5 times in the 9 months of owning this printer. What can I do? 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements