cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting two Canon Selphy 1500 printers to R6 and MacBook Pro (Sonoma 14.2.1)

jdshess
Apprentice

Hello, we use our Canon Selphy 1500 printers for photo booths.  One issue we have is the amount of time it takes to print a photo.  The prints back up in the printer and takes forever to get through.  In some situations we are able to pause printing, like when there's five photos waiting to be printed, so that there's not a long wait time.  Has anyone tried to connect two Selphys, so that we can access the two printers in order to print faster?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for a smoother work flow.  

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, jdshess!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know what these SELPHY printers are connecting to, such as a computer, a mobile device, a camera, etc.  It would also help us to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer and/or mobile device (i.e. Windows, macOS, Android, or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jdshess
Apprentice

I have the Canon Selphy 1500 tethered to my MacBook Pro and Canon R6.  The workflow works great to take a photo, then print using the Mac and Canon Selphy.  My MacBook Pro is Sonoma 14.2.1.  I'm just curious about the possibility of tethering two Canon Selphys in order to print faster.  

Announcements