cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Print App works inconsistently

Amberlathrop
Apprentice

I own a canon Selphy printer and the canon app to send photos to my printer via Wi-Fi works inconstantly. When I choose the photos to send to my printer it does not always let me past the “next” button and will freeze or kick me out of the printing process bringing me back to the main part of the app. I’ve been using this printer for a year now and there is no pattern to the app’s problem, it is hit or miss if it works. My phone has always connected to my printer just fine so it seems like an app bug or problem. There is no where to send emails or messages through the app to get this fixed and after looking on canon’s website there is no email to reach out for proper help. This is the only place I can find to express my concern. Please fix your app canon, from a customer who loves your products, I think your app should be more efficient.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Amberlathrop!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements