cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX-922 Printer disconnected from my network and cannot reconnect

Shirleyannen
Apprentice

Hello, I printed documents on my MX-922 but the printer disconnected from my network after I printed a few pages. I tried to reconnect to my network via Standard Set-up (which has worked in the past) but it is not allowing me to enter the password after I select the network.  It automatically goes into connecting to the access point.  I have tried unplugging both the printer and my router; resetting the LAN settings; re-installing the LAN.  I get error messages (times out) each time.  Please advise. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Shirleyannen,

To connect your PIXMA MX922 to your wireless network, please turn using the WPS method.

More information regarding this can be found here:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART139014

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your reply.  I tried both standard and WPS methods and both failed. WPS constantly timed out even though I pressed the router's WPS button for 5 seconds.  I unplugged both the router and the printer for several minutes, several times.  

Hi Shirleyannen,

Who is the manufacturer of your router and what model number is your router?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements