Did you mean: 

Canon Accounting Manager 1.6.3 not compatible with MacOS Sonoma 14.0

timstorm
Contributor

"This software is not supported by the operating system."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jkphotos
Apprentice

An update is now available on the Canon website.  I installed it this morning and am able to run Canon Accounting Manager on OSX Sonoma.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

Thanks! 

I’ve got a pro-4000, but printer model won’t really matter because the software won’t even open 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I found version 1.6.2 for MAC.  Its supported on Ventura OS, not sure if a later version is available for Sonoma.  Will confirm once the model of your printer is known.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Dcndesign
Apprentice

I’m running an imageprograf pro 4100. But that’s not the issue. I need to have the accounting software to operate on the newest Mac OS so that I can better understand what products are using how much consumables, to give me estimates for pricing. The app doesn’t even launch under the new OS. 

jkphotos
Apprentice

I am running into the same problem. I have a Canon Pro-1000 and my MacBook Pro is running OSX Sonoma 14.0

jkphotos
Apprentice

An update is now available on the Canon website.  I installed it this morning and am able to run Canon Accounting Manager on OSX Sonoma.

Announcements