cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Scan both sides on i-SENSYS MF655 - Urgent Help

AHMADhasanABUYA
Contributor

I had trouble scanning both sides of a document inserted into the ADF of the 655cdw printer.

Please advice. I downloaded the driver twice and the same issue still. I can't find the setting on the MF scan utility that led me to scan both sides.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What Arthur was saying is that Canon USA does not provide support for products intended for sale outside the United States.  Each country or region has its own support.  Using USA products does not give Canon USA the ability to provide support for a product intended for sale elsewhere.  The service, support and parts available can vary by country or region.  I hope you understand.          

shadowsports_0-1712412792963.png

Unfortunately, the i-SYSENS MF655Cdw does not support single pass duplex scanning which is why this option is not available in your driver.

shadowsports_2-1712413941862.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

AHMADhasanABUYA
Contributor

Look at my scan utility app. There is no option to scan both sides.Screenshot 2024-04-06 140707.png

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

AHMADhasanABUYA
Contributor

You must answer my inquiry here. I use USA products. Kindly refer to my question above

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What Arthur was saying is that Canon USA does not provide support for products intended for sale outside the United States.  Each country or region has its own support.  Using USA products does not give Canon USA the ability to provide support for a product intended for sale elsewhere.  The service, support and parts available can vary by country or region.  I hope you understand.          

shadowsports_0-1712412792963.png

Unfortunately, the i-SYSENS MF655Cdw does not support single pass duplex scanning which is why this option is not available in your driver.

shadowsports_2-1712413941862.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I would thank you for your prompt clarification. I thought that there was a technical issue with my printer. Could you recommend a model that supports both-sided scanning with a single pass? This feature may not be clearly stated in the specifications of the product.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you are interested in i-SENSYS 600 Series, the MF657 Cdw Supports Single pass duplex scanning.  

Where are you located?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Jordan

Again I face another issue. I can't print a PDF file on both sides (in a Word file it works). There is no option for duplex printing. Screenshot 2024-04-13 164006.png

Hello,

As previously mentioned, the i-SENSYS MF655 is not a US model printer, so we are unable to offer support. We would recommend you reaching out to support in your region by following THIS LINK.

Our community members are welcome to chime in if they have an answer for you, but you will not receive support from Canon USA employees.

Announcements