cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Manager Won't Pull Job Logs & Incorrect IP Address

polychromesllc
Apprentice

I have a pro-2100 connected through ethernet to my network

. The printer works fine, is visible on the network, is visible to accounting manager, but after adding the printer to accounting manager with the correct IP address it pops the Acquiring Information progress bar. Then when no jobs appear in the log, I go back to the manage printers window and the IP address is incorrect. I've uninstalled and reinstalled accounting manager, the printer drivers, all canon print software, checked the port settings, disabled IPv6, set a static IPv4 address, and printed a poster. The computer is picking up the printer and working just fine, but accounting manager will not pull the job logs. Is there something I'm missing?

This the the correct IP when I add the printer.

ccaa807e-d5ac-4412-a32c-8b1d3ed43e68.png

This the IP address 30 seconds later after it "Acquires Information"

canon 2.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi polychromesllc,

It is recommended that you contact technical support via phone for further assistance. There is NO charge for this call. Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays. A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the issue and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements