cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Documentation Needed for Offline Fax Sending with MAXIFY MB5460

amer
Apprentice

Dear,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a challenge I am facing with my Canon MB5460 printer.

I have recently acquired the Canon MB5460 printer, and I am attempting to send faxes offline using the device's fax capabilities through the phone line. However, I am encountering difficulties in implementing this feature successfully. As my goal is to develop a C# application that can automate the process of sending faxes through the printer, I am seeking guidance on the proper API or programming interface to achieve this.

Could you please provide me with the relevant API documentation or programming guidelines that would enable me to control the Canon MB5460 printer and send faxes via the connected phone line? Additionally, if there are any specific considerations or best practices that I should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate your guidance in this regard.

I understand that your time is valuable, and I genuinely appreciate any assistance or information you can provide to help me overcome this challenge. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements