cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my canon supershot

tamalaka
Apprentice

I have a canon powershot sx530 hs. I have tired everthing to connect to the computer it says connect fail and cannot connect to the web setting. I have windows 10. Can some one please help with this? When i get on camera window i cannot find setting s for camera it does not show? Please help 

3 REPLIES 3

You'd probably have a better chance of getting an answer in the "Powershot" section of the forum.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Stephen

Hi tamalaka,

Thanks for reaching out, we're happy to help!

You'll want to ensure you have the most up-to-date software from the Canon USA site installed on your computer. You can snag it from HERE.

Once you've gotten it instaled/updated, make sure you're plugging your camera into your computer directly - not into a USB hub. You shoul hear a confirmation sound once you've powered your camera on, and the computer should prompt you to download your images.

If you're wanting to connect your camera directly to a computer using WiFi, you'll find the instructions under the "Wireless Help" tab at the link provided above. 

If you need one-on-one help with this, don't hesitate to reach out to our US-based support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) during the week from 10am to 10pm (ET).  

And if you get tired of inexplicable I.T. Problems getting your computer to talk to the camera, just stop plugging the camera into the computer. Simply take the SD memory card out and plug the card directly into a card reader. Then drag and drop your images to whatever folder you like. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
Announcements