cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing screws for g7x

thiswayup
Apprentice

Hi

I dropped my g7x recently and one of the bottom small screws seems to have fallen out. How do I get some more?

Cheers

Joe

17 REPLIES 17

Thank you very much!

Just thought of one more option, a local computer repair place. They use all sorts of small metric screws and can help you out real cheap and fast.

Thanks again!

Your welcome!

Dojr413
Apprentice
I have seen these screws on eBay

duffyemma17
Apprentice
I had the same issue today and I went to a watch repair shop. They have similar size screws and ended up working out! paid $5 and all good now. also seems like stronger screws. an eyeglass repair shop may have similiar screws also

madridphotos
Apprentice

Hi Christian,

I had the same issue myself. I went to many different hardware stores and had no luck finding a replacement screw that fit. But I finally searched and found these that worked great for me: [link removed per forum guidelines]

Hope it helps solve your problem.

@madridphotos wrote:

Hi Christian,

I had the same issue myself. I went to many different hardware stores and had no luck finding a replacement screw that fit. But I finally searched and found these that worked great for me: [link removed per forum guidelines]

Hope it helps solve your problem.

Thanks MadridPhotos. I ordered from that site and the screws work perfectly in fixing my G7x screen issue. If anyone is having problems finding this screw at their local hardware store, I suggest just buying from this site.

Announcements