Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

530HS Wi-Fi Sync with Windows 8

Hi all,  Can the Canon 530HS be synced with my computer (Windows 8, non-pro version) via Wi-Fi? I tried following/adapting the instructions in the booklet used for Windows 7 with no luck; it's not showing up in View Network Computers and Devices at a...

Capturing aquarium fish

I have a PowerShot S3 IS that I've been trying to use for photographing the fish in my aquarium. I feel I've tried every setting there is, but I just can't get a consistently good shot. Too blurry, too dark, too grainy, blah, blah, blah. Does someone...

Video tutorials

Are there any  video tutorials for the powershot SX50HS?  Manuel can be very confusing.For example how do you turn off white balance once you set it? There is no answer.Also I can not get into Gateway image, both Explorer & Firefox have disabled java...

I have both a G9 and a G1 X. File size?

I have both a G9 and a G1 X. I bought the G1X as an upgrade, which as we know all know is a mixed bag as the pitiful Macro is now clear. However, what truly puzzles me in the file size. What am I missing here? The G9 normally has file sizes just unde...

elbee314 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Underwater Camera Housing

Hi all, I recently got back into my scuba diving and want to use my older Canon Powershot SX110IS underwater for some decent shots (I'd be too nervous to use my SLR, let alone the cost of those housings...). Research has told me that Ikelite used to ...

Twilight by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements