Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with S2 IS

Hi,the problem is that I cannot see an image through either the view finder or on the LCD screen. I have changed the batteries and also used a new SD card. Nothing shows up on the FAQ's about this problem! any one?

SX50 filters?

Hi, I bought the cameraq a while back and I thought to buy some filters. I like to buy oroginal as much as possible, and imagine my surprise when I found out the PL filter from Canon was $390!...How is it posible?Can somebody -specially somebody repr...

Help in buying PowerShot camera

HiI need help to buy a compact digital camera with high quality stills and full HD video recording capabilities.I found the following models: G15, S110, SX280 HS, SX260 HS.which one should I choose? which one is better?Best Regards,Barak Shimoni 

bshimoni by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My PowerShot SX170 was dropped in water

I have a PowerShot SX170 IS. It was dropped in water for 4-5 seconds, but it didn't go all the way under and the lens was above water.It was off, and I immediatly took it out, took the battery and sd card out. I put it in a bowl or rice for 28-30 hou...

mkwood99 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G16 battery drain recording video

I just purchased my G16 a week ago and it is still on it's first charge. The batterry level would show full charge when shooting stills but when I would record video the battery indicator would start flashing red with 1 bar within a minute of recordi...

Canewbie by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi on CanonSZ280

Despite following all instructions from the Canon manual that came with my CanonSZ 280 I cannot get the WiFi function to work. Any help would be appreciated.

qbird48 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50 HS Viewfinder Issue

My viewfinder does not fill the screen on most settings. When I rotate through settings, and look through viewfinder, it will initially be full screen, then reduce to fit about half screen in a portrait style view with black on either side of the vie...

tgotch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements