Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G15 - Blown highlights

Hi, I'm really pleased with my Powershot G15 - great indoors in low light, great outdoors with blue skies but I have one problem which I need help with. Whenever I take an outdoor shot with an overcast all-white sky, the photo turns out terrible. The...

IMG_8203.JPG
cmsrocon by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

software download

How do I download software for Canon Powershot A2200 HD? And how to reset my Factory settings? After I select the reset option, the response is busy.Munna

Munna by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual settings for underwater use

I have a S110 camera which I would like to use underwater in M (manual mode) but have trouble with "overexposure".  I set the file capture to RAW, shutter speed to 200, aperature to 8.0, and ISO to 80 and still have all the pics overexposed. What am ...

When to get service

I've had my G15 since December, should still be under warranty. There are no specific problems. Everything works. But I am not happy with the quality of the pictures. Specifically, they often seem a little blurry or don't focus where I think they are...

hobson by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

picture too dark?

Hi. I'm really hoping that someone can help with this, because I'm completely lost and my sister (who has the same camera) hasn't been any help. I have a Powershot S5IS, an oldie but a goody, but all of a sudden my pictures are coming out way too dar...

JoannaKS by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaked images on G12

The monitor shows a very streaked, barely recognizable image in a purple shade.  The recorded image is the same. This previously happened during the first year I had the camera.  Canon repaired it under warranty.  Is there anything I can do to fix th...

Kalnos by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SX700 Audio Problem

I have the SX700. It is an excellent camera, however there is a problem with the audio recorded in all video modes. In addition to the ambient sounds, the camera is recording a loud hiss, similar to white noise. I've returned two cameras already and ...

sx160

I took a movie and in the editing it show me I can replay in slow motion.  Is there anyway of saving the movie in that speed?

mucktao by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

white sky

I'm having a great time with my Canon A530, and I would like to ask if someone could suggest a way to capture the blue sky. I just took some pics of a sky with blue in it, but the pics turned out with almost white sky.  Thanks.

ivory123 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements