Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! G16 Wifi Feature

Hello,I purchased the Canon G16 for the WIFI feature (plus its big upgrade from the old powershot). I was under the impression I could send pics straight from the camera to Phanfare (my cloud based photo storage service).  The current way to transfer...

visule by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

G1X sometimes doesn't start

I have a G1X that usually works fine, but every once in a while it doesn't start when the power button is pushed. The battery is fully charged. I notice that if I take the battery out and leave it for several hours, when I put the battery back in, it...

A1400 Re-install ?

Just bought my Canon PowerShot A1400 and I'm having a few problems with the Image Browser EX and wondering what I can do to fix or change it, when installing Image Browser EX on my computer (Windows XP w SP3) I was given 2 options when loading pictur...

pursang by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powershot g15 58mm adapter barrel length

Hello, I recently bought a lens pack for my Powershot G15.  The main requirement was the adapter barrel to fit over the existing, non removable lens. The barrel fits perfectly width wise, and the additional lenses are brilliant.  However, when I exte...

ghemmie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements