Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon sx50 Lighting suggestions

Basically I get alot of noise distortion throughout my videos when I record at home. Most say it's due to bad lighting. I've tried 40watt leds 75 watt spiral bulbs and I bought a small led attatchment and I still can't get rid of it.Does anyone have ...

Have a Canon ELPH100HG

Camera has started taking photos with a soft gray spot in the corner of the image.  It also does this in video.  Any suggestions?  It is larger that the small round dots that SLRs get from dust on the sensor.

cascom by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Noisy videos with Canon sx50

The last problem I have with my camera which I've just purchased not too long ago is the noisy videos. I wanted to mainly record with it but when I am inside my videos are ruined by noise distortion. I've purchased a portable LED light and LED 40 wat...

Canon SX50 Bird & Wildlife Gallery

Happy New  Year, My Canon SX50 continues to provide hours of enjoyment and trouble free performance. I strongly favor portrait style images of birds & wildlife and I wanted to share my latest collection of images.  Heath and Happines and great photos...

CANON G7X COMPATABLILITY WITH VISTA OS

SHORT OF CHANGING FROM WINDOWS VISTA TO NEWER WINDOWS OS... ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS TO FACILITATE DOWNLOADING IMAGES FROM CANON G7X TO COMPUTER? I ALSO HAVE A CANON EOS 5D MKII WITH THE ACCOMPANYING ABILITIES TO PROCESS CR2 IMAGES. THANKS !!

shoot in continous mode very slow

I shoot all my pics in manual and raw format. when I put in continous shoot it is very slow like maybe 2 fps. what am I doing wrong? I need it to shoot much faster but I don't won't to go into JPEG or SCN mode.  thanks for your help

hink1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements