Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No distance/scenery setting on camera ?

On my new SX 520, I can't find any settings or modes for far distance (infinity) or scenery. I often take photos of quickly moving airplanes overhead in a clear sky. The autofocus cannot focus on the aircraft or on the sky so the photos often are out...

shulman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G1 X features

For me, the G1 X is a near perfect camera.  I need a compact camera with a large processor.  I love Canon quality.  However, I love taking panorama shots, and Canon is years behind other manufacturers on this feature.  Stitch Assist isn't even close ...

Powershot G15 ISO in aperture mode

Hello to everyone, there is a question that I cannot answer myself about the ISO in Powershot G15. When I work in Aperture mode I can set up the maximum ISO that the camera will use depending on the ambient light available.The weird thing to me is th...

A4000 Lens Error

This is my 3rd A4000 Powershot and the third time I have gotten a lens error.  That means when I turn it on, the lens does not come out and therefore I cannot take pictures.  The first 2 times this happened I returned it to the retailer where I bough...

duplicate shots recording...why?

My new sx700 is recording duplicate shots.  I am shooting on auto and am not holding down the shutter button unusually long.  This isn't always happening...about every 3rd or 4th shot.  Does this sound like the camera is malfunctioning or is there so...

annie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements