Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! SX60HR

I have recently purchased a Canon PowerShot SX60 HR camera which takes CR2 RAW images.Although I can open them in Adobe PSCS6 they will not display as  thumbnails in Windows Explorer  and I cannot view them in  Windows Picture Viewer.I also have a Ca...

Cannot detect camera...

I have a Windows 7 SP1 PC (64bit) and a PowerShot A1100 IS.   I've always been able to transfer pics to my PC without incident..  But when I tried today, I got an error that said "Cannot detect camera.  Check connection to camera, then retry". I've t...

sx130 recording speed 5x

I was recording a really great lightning storm last week, but when I downloaded them to my laptop, they were recorded at 5x speed, so the cloud to ground lightning bolts are just a quick flash. Can I get it to play at normal speed and how doi change ...

usertc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I receive a refurbished unit?

A friend of mine owns a 330HS and has had battery problems since the date of purchase, he recently told me about the problem and I forwarded him the product advisory that was issued by Canon for this problem. He reached out to customer service and th...

Memory card error - photo recovery

Hi - my beloved PowerShot SX200IS has developed a memory card error.  At this point I'm not too concerned about the SanDisk card itself - I will try to reformat it later or get a new one - but I'm desperate to recover the many untransferred images th...

Lily by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

user manuel for powershot sx700 in print.

the powershot sx700 doesnt come with a user manuel. it is only available online. i need it in print. how can i get that? its a present for someone who has no computer. i dont want to print a 198 page manuel. when using the camera you are not always i...

Powershot sx50hs aspect ratio in raw

Hello, I'm having an issue with the aspect ratio in raw mode. I shoot both raw and jpeg I have set the aspect ratio to 16:9 which is how the jpeg is cpatured but the raw image is 4:3. What am I missing, how can I set the aspect ratio for both raw and...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements