Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! "Display will turn off.." ELPH 160

While I am trying to focus on a subject why does my Canon ELPH 160 show the message: "Display will turn off. Any operation reactivates"? I cannot focus with a black display, and tapping a button disturbs the focus. I could understand this if the batt...

Lynlay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Use exteranl display screen

Hello, I'm using the powershot sd940 is.Im taking some stillifes in a studio with my computer nearby.  Is there anyway to use my monitor as the viewfinder/display screen?  I want to be able to set up the angle and shot using a larger display. Thanks

How do I restart Powershot Sd1300 camera?

I have had my camera for little over two years and this is first issue I have had with it. When I turned on the power i get a beep then the folowinbg error message "Lens Error Will shut down automatically Restart camera"  I have gone through the manu...

Parman9 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi connection between G16 and iPad

When I go through the process to connect my new G16 to my iPad, I get the point where I select "yes" to confirm the sharing of images, and it looks like it's going to work but then within a second I get a connection failed message. Any help would be ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements