Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G1X display black vertical stripes

Please let me what to do: there are black stripes appeared on display. It started with just 2-3 stripes, but now after one month the number of stripes rapidly growing. If I download the pictures there are no any stripes on, it is only appears on the ...

WP_20160828_13_50_31_Pro.jpg WP_20160828_13_50_31_Pro.jpg

Problem with depth of field

I have a Canon PowerShot G12 and haven’t been able to vary the depth of field in my photos.  When I set it to aperture priority with a low f stop, the depth of field looks the same as if I use a high f stop.  It also looks the same as if I shoot the ...

Resolved! SX 50 HD turns off after shot is taken

Have been using my SX 50 HS for about 8 months with no problems. Today, after I take a shot, the camera turns off completely.  Not the display, the actual camera.  I have changed batteries to confirm that it is not battery related.  This is agonizing...

colecuts by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot G7 X screen issue

Hello, my canon G7x is fairly new, at first everything was fine but then this one issue came into existence. The screen will not come on after I press the power button, when I took it out the box the screen came on and everything was fine, just a mes...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements