Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX 720 HS stops functioning.

LAST: Now the new HS 720 SX COMES UP WITH ERROR CODE E42 After my focusing problem on an HS 700 SX  (see message earlier today)  I bought an HS 720 SX the other day. When using the camera today it suddenly came up with alarm message: LENS FAILURE (or...

Oceantop by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! camera turning off.

I had manufactor of computr do a  diagnostic chcking.The same trouble persist as connected Board before.With camera  connected to commputer via cable to dowload picture, ect. and on button is pressed to to start dowloading it turns itself off.I tried...

taper21 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

windows live photo gallery

A little help please...I have been using windows live photo gallery to download files from my SX50 to my laptop for several years without issue.  Recently Canon upgraded my camera to a SX60 and now when I try to download files, windows says there is ...

pababs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Resolution

When trying to resolve detail, such as a chart used for eye exams, at a distances of 1/4 to 1/2 mile, which is better to use, a camera such as the SX50HS with a long optical focal length, or one such as the G3 X with the larger 1" sensor?  I am inter...

PowerShot SX60-Won't Turn On

Hey, I bought the SX60 back in January of this year and have used it a few times since, but today when I tried to turn it on nothing happned. The battery is fully charged and I've kept my camera safe in the box away from any damage, so I don't know w...

how to add a device to the camera

I just bought a refurbished powershot SX 530HS. I am unable to connect it to the computer. Following all instructions in the manual, every time I add a device, whether my router or WPS, it searches for a long time and then reports "device not found"....

Powershot D10 screw size ?

What is the exact size of main screws in Powershot D10 camera body?Screws look like hex socket. Standard hex keys did not fit. Can anyone tell me the size, type or part number of these screws please?

julesjay by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements