Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cable to order for a PS G9 X

What cable to order for a PS G9 X I ordered a cable from Amazon that said it was for the Canon Power shot.I guess that either there are different Power shot cable plugs or they mislabeled their product.Can someone describe to me what cable to use(Des...

Greg14 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G7xii vignetting

Have new G7xii which exhibits severe vignetting when shooting RAW at widest angle. This is not apparent when using "Quick Look" in Finder Mac OS X Sierra. But when I import the RAW file into Affinity Photo it is quite pronounced. Have others experien...

Connecting a PowerShot to a New MacBook

I have a PowerShot A4000 IS.  It came with a cable that allowed me to hook it into my MacBook.  I am guessing the end that connected to the camera is a USB 2.0 mini Type B plug (five position).  The other end is a USB 2.0 type A plug. I recently purh...

SM325 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot SX160 IS not shooting photos

I'm new to this forum and I apologize if this has been answered before; I tried searching and didn't get an answer.I'm having trouble with my Canon Powershot SX160 IS. The camera will not shoot when the shutter button is pressed in any mode, lighting...

Powershot Elph 360 & 160 video file formats

Hello, My son and I each have a Powershot Elph - mine is the 360, his is the 160. We take them on our scout camping trips.  We've discovered a difference in the way our respective cameras record video. Mine records the video in .MP4 format, while his...

texell by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to windows 10 PC

My Powershot SX240 won't connect to my windows 10 PC via USB.  There's a beep when I plug the USB in, but the camera does not appear on File Explorer.  It appears on the list of Connected Devices, which means it must be connecting in some way, but un...

Johnbax by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot A1300 LCD display is white

My Canon Powershot A1300 LCD display is permanently white and the camera does not take pictures any more. Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this please? This happened suddenly. I took a picture with flash, which worked OK, then tried a seco...

Can Upside-down G7 Invert Video?

I'm considering the G7 X Mark II and wanted to know if I mount the camera upside-down (suction cup from automobile glass sunroof), is there a setting to have the captured video flipped (inverted) when saved? I'm not referring to the visual on the til...

Powershot SX60 HS won't turn on

Someone please please help.Canon powershot sx60 HS.When I press the power button the camera will beep and the lens will go out about half the normal "turn-on" length. It will also beep when I press the display and wifi connect buttons and the screen ...

Aimeers1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements