Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX60 Metadata errors shooting in RAW

Finding errors in metadata when shooting in RAW with the Canon SX60. Errors show wide angle settings at 4mm when it should read 21mm. At max zoom it reads 241mm. In the Jpg setting metadata apprears to work fine. I need accreate information for club ...

SX280 - battery life shooting video

UPDATED May 5: I apologize to the forum for mixing two different problems.  They are unrelated. Problem #1:  User error.  I thought I was using a class 6 SD card but I was wrong. The yellow "!" indicates a pathologically slow card.  Upgrading to a cl...

Can battery charger

I have a PowerShot SD4000 IS Digital Elph. I have not been able to find a canon battery charger for it's battery. The battery is: Battery Pack NB-6L.  Can anyone help me? 

DogLvr10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon SX50 HS zooms automatically when turned on

Hi everyone! I have my Canon Powershot SX50 HS about 4 years now, and recently it started to do something odd: when I turn it on, it automatically zooms in, to the point shown in the picture below:  It is always to that point. Even if I keep the zoom...

P_20170416_101144.jpg
655321 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simple basic focus question for SX30IS

Hey everyone,  This is quite embarrassing as I'm sure it's a simple fix but I cannot for the life of me get manual focus to work. I've consulted the manual etc. I have switched the dial to P, or even M mode, then pushed the MF button to navigate to m...

verticle lines

I have a power shot SX20 that has developed verticle lines in the photo in landscape and horizontal in portrait that are in the same place on every shot.  Shown about 1/3 of the picture from the right.  Any thoughts?

IMG_5338.JPG

NEED HELP with Wifi connection

I am trying to connect my Powershot SX720 HS to my MAC powerbook. When I get to the point where it says "add a device", it searches and searchs and finally comes up with the message "device not found". Anyone have any suggestions why I can't connect....

delcere by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture location

I recently bought a PS SX710. Is there a way to change the loction of where the picture was taken once they are stored on my iPhone?

rbm442 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements