cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX740 HS - ERR 134

silmaairam
Apprentice

Attempting to connect to wifi but keep getting ERR 134 error to correct date and time however date and time are perfectly fine. Unsure what else to do. Has anyone had this problem and been able to fix it? Just got this camera and would like to link it.

4 REPLIES 4

AtticusLake
Mentor
Mentor

Could you maybe mention what camera you're talking about?  For future reference, putting it in the title would be ideal.

Hi AtticusLake, I am facing the same issue as silmaairam. My camera model is SX740HS. Apperciate your advice please.

I don't have that camera, or anything like it, so I have no idea.  Canon's documentation doesn't seem to mention that error code.

Note that this forum is "EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras", whereas the SX740 is a point-and-shoot, so you might be better off posting in the appropriate forum: https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Point-Shoot-Digital-Cameras/bd-p/pointandshootdigitalcameras  [We moved it!]

At the end of the day, this might just be a bug, and you might be better off asking Canon for support, e.g. under warranty.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

One thing to check is that your region is the same as your network.  I have come across the situation where the date and time are set, but not the location and the software can't deal with the inconsistency.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements