cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Memory Card error

psaund9860
Apprentice

I have a Powershot 360HS that keeps giving me memory card errors. I have had this camera for 6 years and have had NO trouble with the 50++ SD cards that I have for this unit. Today, ALL my SD cards are getting error messages.

Also, there is no access to the FORMAT option showing up on this camera. What is the solution to this situation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start by removing the card from the camera and performing a settings reset. Now remove the battery. Replace the card, and re-insert the battery. If the behavior continues, try a second card. If you receive the error again, the camera will require service or need to be replaced.

Canon Support | Service & Repair | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start by removing the card from the camera and performing a settings reset. Now remove the battery. Replace the card, and re-insert the battery. If the behavior continues, try a second card. If you receive the error again, the camera will require service or need to be replaced.

Canon Support | Service & Repair | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements