cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an A2300 camera and don't know how to use it. How do you set the time/date.

tross
Apprentice

I am a novice at this.  I can take pictures, buy can't find them. Does the cd that came with the camera show how to 

operate the camera. What is the function key for and how do you use it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tross.

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello Tross!

When you take images, provided that you have a memory card inserted, they are saved direct to the card.  They can be accessed in camera by going into the Playback menu.  There is a CD that has an instruction manual on it that does show you how to use the camera.  If you do not have this, you can download the manual here.

The Function/ Set button serves two main functions.  One, it displays a small menu where you set the shooting mode and image quality options.  Second, all setting that need to be confirmed are done with the Function/ Set button. 

Changing the date and time settings

1. Press the Menu button.

3. The Tools Menu appears.  Go to Date and Time.

4. Next, operate the date and time screen:

Set the year, month, date, and time.

Change the year, month, and date.

- Set the daylight saving time (one hour is added to the current time).

5.  After the settings are completed, press the ) button.

We hope this helps answer your questions and that you enjoy the camera.  If you need to contact us immediately, please feel free to contact us through the web site.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements