cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created a My Canon Account and can no Longer Access Image Gateway

ksgeezer
Apprentice

I recently created a My Canon account to register my new SX60 HS.  I had an existing Image Gateway account that I used for my previous Canon camera.  After my My Canon account was created, I was given the option to access Image Gateway because the acounts are being consolidated.  I now have lost any access to Image Gateway.  I cannot log on using my new My Canon information, my "old" Image Gateway account information, Facebook, or Google.  The message I receive for My Canon and "old" Image Gateway accounts is "incorrect user name or password".  I've tried resetting my password at least 20 times, but I have never received a password reset email.  (I have checked and rechecked my spam folder.)  I don't receive any error messages for Facebook or Google.  They just don't work.  I called tech support but they said they were not familiar with Image Gateway so they could/would not help.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi there!

You'll want to make sure you're calling Canon USA support. There are many companies online that pretend to be us, but there is only one official Canon USA support. Our phone number is 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), and our team is right here in the USA. 

Our one and only website is usa.canon.com 

If you happen to be outside of the US, you can find contact information for Canon in your country/region by visiting the Canon Global site at http://global.canon

We hope this helps! 

That is the number I called.  Unfortunately, the reps I talked to (I was transferred 3 times) said they could help me with the camera, but they did not have the ability to help me with an Image Gateway problem.  They seemed very unfamiliar with that web site.

Announcements