cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF743Cdw - 3x5 cards printing offset

HelloControl
Apprentice

I am trying to print on 3x5 cards, but it's not working correctly. I set the cards up in the multipurpose tray (vertically, so the shorter side of the card is the side that enters the printer) and resized the guides to match the card width.

I set the paper size to 3x5 in the printer software when I printed, but the result is always offset from the top by several inches. The top of the card is blank, and the printed part only starts about 3 inches below the top, rather than where I expect it (which is about 1/4" from the top). Is there a setting I am missing?

I am using OS X 14.0 (Sonoma). I have tried printing from Acrobat and Photoshop.

3 REPLIES 3

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, HelloControl!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Added!

Hello,

If you are using Sonoma and you are running into paper setting/margin issues, you can try downloading the latest version of the Sonoma printer driver using the link HERE. You would want to download and install the UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V10.19.16. After installing the driver, you can try going into printers and scanners under system settings and removing the printer and then adding it back to the list. If you continue to have issues after reinstalling the drivers, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue. 

Announcements