cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF726Cdw sometimes prints in blue instead of black

DebraS
Apprentice

we have a Canon IMAGE CLASS MF726 cdw color laser printer; the problem is most of the time a document, email or etc. shows on my PC screen as being in black ink and prints in black.  The problem is one of two situations:  1) a multi color document with text in black ink prints out multi color but consistently text in blue ink when clearly shows itself to be black ink on PC.  Or 2) a random document, email, or whatever shows in black ink but prints in blue ink.  This last scenario doesn’t happen all the time, just randomly perhaps depending on the document or where it came from.  I have had someone already spend a couple of hours checking this & that, the print drivers etc. & he couldn’t fix it or figure out why this happens

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, DebraS!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a PC & am using Windows 10;  my husband creates a color newsletter & emails it to me for printing monthly.  This is the main one - I need to print it in color for the photos.  The text shows up as black ink but the text prints out in blue.  Also, from time to time I'll download a document - maybe from UPS or where ever & it does the same thing:  shows in black, prints in blue even if I have the black & white print selected.

Announcements