cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF624Cw Splotchy Ink Printing

ctucker33
Contributor

My Color ImageClass MF624Cw just started printing like this in the last 2 weeks.  It started out having a little bit of the spotchy in on the sides, but now has evolved to this.  It happens when I print both black and white or color.  I have attempted all cleaning settings on it.  The "Correct Print Color Mismatch" errors when I try it.  I am not sure how to fix this or if it is fixable at all and I just have to buy a new printer?

IMG_2562.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ctucker33
Contributor

Does anyone monitor this site for replies?  No Canon expert has a thought as to what is causing this and how to fix it?

Welcome to the Canon Community!

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, call 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET). 

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

Hello, 

The issue looks like there is loose toner powder inside of the printer. In this situation, I would suggest reseating the toner cartridges and checking the inside for any loose toner powder that can be wiped up with a damp cloth. You can also inspect the toner cartridges to see if they are leaking. After that, you can try several cleanings of the transfer belt and fixing assembly. If that does not resolve the issue, it looks like the printer needs service. To check your available service options, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666.

Announcements