cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF229dw ADF Lock

Arti
Apprentice

Several times paid for hing reader but quality poor complain given but no response only pointing to

Canon printer Mf229dw/Rus10044

• Several times faced issue regarding hing reader Adf lock where i paid charges several times and informed to technician and even customer care and service centre for poor quality but no improvement and no response and given same currently same issue faced again & informed again and complain raised complain was registered but only pointing repeatedly to pay & showing mis behaved several times email given if you cannot handled case then accelerate to high level or share me the details instead of delay but no response  only receiving auto email and same email from seniors executive only to pay that means forcing to pay for it 

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@Arti wrote:

Canon printer Mf229dw/Rus10044

• Several times faced issue regarding hing reader Adf lock where i paid charges several times and informed to technician and even customer care and service centre for poor quality but no improvement and no response and given same currently same issue faced again & informed again and complain raised complain was registered but only pointing repeatedly to pay & showing mis behaved several times email given if you cannot handled case then accelerate to high level or share me the details instead of delay but no response  only receiving auto email and same email from seniors executive only to pay that means forcing to pay for it 

Greetings,

Maybe we can star here.  What is a "hing reader"?

Whe searching the product manual for "ADF Lock" I only saw a reference for locking the height and width ration of a scanned document.

Configuring Scan Settings in Advanced Mode - Canon - imageCLASS MF229dw MF227dw MF217w MF216n - User...

We are happy to try and help, but will need more information about the problem(s) you are experiencing.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Arti
Apprentice

No response nor help reason for not showing interest in resonding

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Office-Printers/Several-times-paid-for-hing-reader-but-quality-po...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements