cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP632Cdw display is constantly illuminated

tntphd
Apprentice

I think the Color ImageClass laser printer is a home printer, but I couldn't find that category.    My LBP 632Cdw is brand new and appears to be working fine, but I cannot find a way to set the control panel display to be illuminated only when it's printing or when I press keys. Is there such a setting somewhere?

Thanks for your help.
Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

I couldn't find anything in the manual which is why I wrote.  I also couldn't find a Tech Support number, but Google solved that.  While I was on hold, I happened to click the Energy Saver button and it solved my problem.  Too easy...

Thanks for the help.
Terry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DouglasP
Apprentice

@tntphd wrote:

I think the Color ImageClass laser printer is a home printer, but I couldn't find that category.    My LBP 632Cdw is brand new and appears to be working fine, but I cannot find a way to set the control panel display to be illuminated only when it's printing or when I press keys. Is there such a setting somewhere?

Thanks for your help.
Terry

Hello,
you can try checking the user manual for your printer or contacting Canon support for further assistance. 
https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/color-imageclass-lbp632cdw

Hi,

I couldn't find anything in the manual which is why I wrote.  I also couldn't find a Tech Support number, but Google solved that.  While I was on hold, I happened to click the Energy Saver button and it solved my problem.  Too easy...

Thanks for the help.
Terry

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements