Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Board for and Canon ipf510

Ok, this is a little embarrasing. Purchased a Canon ipf510 in the US and had it shipped to Australia. Plugged it in and blew up the power board. Australia uses 240v power. Not sure if its only the power board which has been damaged but due to cost of...

gocats6 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8.1 driver question

I am about to deploy Windows 8.1 to all workstations at one office as a beta group and I have every application and device working except printing. I know the official info is that Canon do not have support for Windows 8.1 for most printers but is th...

Windows 8.1 - imageCLASS D1320
dMb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email Office 365

We have an iR C5250 and did have Exchange in house for email.  We have just moved to Office 365 Hosted Exchange.  I'd like for users to be able to email scanned documents from the printer.  Can anyone tell me how to set that on the printer.  Any help...

laytoncy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wierd scan to file problem with IR1023N

We have had our IR1023N setup to scan to a windows server file share for a few years now without an issue.  Recently we've noticed that when scanning 10-15 pages to a file that sometimes the file scans fine, other times you only get 4 or 5 pages and ...

coorzman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass mf4890dw binding edge on duplex documents

The default 'binding edge' for duplex documents is 'long edge.' This is great for portrait, but landscape documents are updside down. They are duplexed as if they are going in a 3 ring binder to be flipped over the top. I rarely ever print like this....

jeli2657 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR 2530 driver problem

Hello at all...we have bought a new printer Canon iR 2530 but our IT-man can't get it installed.We have a Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard 64bit operating system.He has tested several drivers here:imageRUNNER 2530The printer can be seen in...

revvvo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements