Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMAGE CLASS 4350d

Anyone else have a problem with paper jam message not clearing even though  there is NO paper jam ... Called Customer Support who offered an address to service printer...seems that I should be able to get more than a few months use before requiring r...

Change document feed direction

Hi -I am printing from a 5035. I have a document (portrait 5.5 x 7.5) that is perforated in the middle. When I try to feed the document through the MF tray the perforation causes the document to jam. The document is fed through at the 5.5 edge. For t...

Rebe333 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Can't use Canon DR3060C

I would swear I saw a SCSI2 to USB adapter at Fry's.  What the heck, let me check online and get back to you. EDIT: TigerDirect and Newegg have them oniine.

fyigmo63 by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Canon DR3060C

Have a Canon DR3060C I can't use because I no longer have an IDE slot for SCSI 2. I can't find a non ide SCSI2 Card.  I can't find any kind of adapter (USB, Firewire) to scsi2.  Do I have a $4000 paper weight?

Canon iPF 8000s imagePROGRAF

Hi! So I have a Canon iPF 8000s imagePROGRAF, and I want to get it back to its fully functional state. My problem is that whenver I turn it on I get an "!Multi-Sensor error" "Turn off printer, wait a while, then turn it on again". I do as the printer...

Canon MFP 4570dw unable to print

Hi, Please help. I have a Canon MFP 4570dw connect to my pc through network.I unable to print my document if my paper size is letter and output size is A4.My pc is running Windows XP Professional. If my printer setting is paper size A4 and output siz...

ckyou by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IR 2318 copy extra image copy

Canon IR 2318 copy extra image copy see the picture copy output ,  I need  this solution answer soon  thank you! support gus  

Scan.jpg
sentj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class 7470 printer won't power up

My Image Class 7470mf printer will not power up.  Is there a power reset or is there a serice manual available (online preferred) where I can troubleshoot this problem?

lmonge by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements