Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon MF4720w

is it possible to transfer the scanned page to ipad device? because right now i can't find the way,  need assist asap. thanks.

problem with scanning in IR 3170

i have my ir 3170 conected to my pc via network, but i cannot scan with the program MAESTRO because this software doesn´t find the printer in the net. i have windows 8 pro x64 bits. What could be happening?

albertog by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My scanner on the MF4370dn will not work with Windows 8 or 8.1.

I have a Canon MF4370dn which the scanner portion has not worked right since I got a computer with windows 8 and will not work at all since I downloaded windows 8.1. I have reloaded the scanner tools, tried the Presto! PageManager that came with the ...

Crusty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Runner 3300i: documentation?

When I search the Canon site for Image Runner 3300i documentation, the only thing I see is a brochure and an OSX fax guide.  Does anyone know if there's documentation available for this machine?   I'm looking for general user guides / admin guides. T...

cbakerSF by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Duplex Printing of "Custom Forms"

Greetings to the forum: Can anyone suggest a laser printer model that prints CUSTOM FORMS in FULL DUPLEX MODE??? Every printer that I have looked at appears to only print full duplex with US letter, legal, or the European A4 size - NOT custom sizes. ...

Power Board for and Canon ipf510

Ok, this is a little embarrasing. Purchased a Canon ipf510 in the US and had it shipped to Australia. Plugged it in and blew up the power board. Australia uses 240v power. Not sure if its only the power board which has been damaged but due to cost of...

gocats6 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8.1 driver question

I am about to deploy Windows 8.1 to all workstations at one office as a beta group and I have every application and device working except printing. I know the official info is that Canon do not have support for Windows 8.1 for most printers but is th...

Windows 8.1 - imageCLASS D1320
dMb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email Office 365

We have an iR C5250 and did have Exchange in house for email.  We have just moved to Office 365 Hosted Exchange.  I'd like for users to be able to email scanned documents from the printer.  Can anyone tell me how to set that on the printer.  Any help...

laytoncy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements