Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner 2030 - replace fuser

Hi, I just replaced the fuser unit on my 2030 and the paer says to then initialize the counter as follows: [settings/registration]>Adjusment/Maintenance > Maintenance > initialize after replacing parts > fixing unit. When I go to [settings/registrati...

pal_noc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I setup the scan to e-mail function on a iR3235

Hello, I have recently taken over an office over the last half of last month and we are having issues with our iR3235. None of our users are able to scan to e-mail. I believe this is happening because a certain computer we had was reformatted and the...

itpak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 4350D Paper wont feed straight.

I am not sure which part I need to order. The paper is jaming up when trying to feed. It seems to only be pulling from the right side vs the left. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Pushead by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF4330d (print and scan logger)

Hello, I've got this MFU on a remote PC, I would like to know how many pages the user printed and scanned during the day, is there a software solution that will show me page counter ? Thank you.

eXtremer by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

drivers

Hi I have a printer canon imageclass MF4500 and I have problems with wifi printer drivers need to be installed on my mac air, it would be possible would send me by mail my mail is [edited for privacy]Thank you.

Faxing issue

Using a canon imagerunner 500if, for some reason we cannot fax to 800 (888/866) numbers.  Is there a filter or setting that should be changed.

corlissb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements