Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues printing with Canon MF 4100

I'm running Windows 8.1, and I've downloaded the drivers for this printer from here http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/imageclass_series/imageclass_mf4150#DriversAndSoftware I'm able to print, but only with much dif...

Raitee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8080C Scan problem

For some reason, my MF8080C and my computer (Windows 8.1) aren't communicating. When I try to scan from the printer, it recognizes my computer by name, but if I try to scan, I says "an error has occured". If I bring up MF Toolbox, it tells me that a ...

mxf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8080Wc & Apple Mac Pro

I can't get my Canon MF8080Wc to print with my Mac Pro.  I still can use my printer with my Windows XP. Tried to download everything I could.  Can't come up with an appropriate driver.

GleanerL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass D 420

I have an ImageClass D420 printer, and there is now a 1/8th" vertical stripe down all pages that I print. It is unreadable, the ink flakes off, and the stripe is  indented into the paper. I have cleaned the Fuser Roller 5 times and it is still there....

HRotberg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8350cdn - ADF not working

I have a MF8350cdn printer/scanner/copier.  Recently the ADF will not work.  I can still scan from the platen.  And I have found the ADF will take the paper if I open the feeder door and put the paper about 1/4" down.  But when I simply lay it in the...

mstoops by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Monitor Faxes

We have an iR-ADV 7065. Is there a way to audit/monitor the faxing capability? We need to know what was sent, by whom and to who. Any suggestions would be great!

printhead (Qy6-0073)

I purchased a new printhead (Qy6-0073) for my MX870 because it would not print yellow. After I installed it I receved the error code u052 wrong printhead. The old and new printheads have the same number. HELP

jburrell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP6000 PDF MANUAL

Where do I download a PDF file for this printer?? I prefer not to use the "e-manual". TIA Elaine

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements